Signup Instructions for Swimmers and Volunteers
Meets & Events Calendar
Once you are logged in, you can sign up for meet jobs and events through your team's meet and event calendar.
Each meet or event will be tagged based on whether they are open, closed, or pending for job and athlete signup. Your team may also have Heat Sheet, Results, and Map files available to download on this page.
You can also download the team schedule to your favorite calendar app, such as Google Calendar, Outlook or iCal.
- Click on the green Meet Entry button on the Events Calendar to sign-up your athletes for meet events.
- Underneath you will see a list of athletes associated with your account. Click Edit to add or change their attendance and relay declarations, or to add, change or delete events for your athletes (if your coach allows event selection).
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- If your coach allows event selection, a list of events will appear if you selected Attending.
- Check which events you would like to enter for each athlete, up to the limit indicated on the top right.
- Next, select a relay availability option from the drop-down menu for each athlete, and then click the Save button to save your selections.
Volunteer Job Sign-up
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP button next in the Event Calendar to register to work a specific meet or event job (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs - scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed).
- Your assigned or previously selected jobs will appear for that meet. You can edit these selections by clicking the Sign-up for jobs link.
>>Tips: Roll your mouse over the "i" next to each job name to view a description of that job. Roll your mouse over the numbers in the Filled column to see who has already signed up for that job.
- A list of all meet jobs available for sign-up will be displayed with shift times, slots filled, and points (if applicable).
- Make your changes by selecting or deselecting the checkbox next to each job, and clicking the Save Assignments button.